At SCAJ2022, we will take appropriate measures based on the guidelines of governments, local authorities, industry groups, and the exhibition venue in consideration of the health and safety of all individuals involved in the event, including visitors, exhibitors, relevant parties, and staff. In order to minimize the risk of infection when visiting, we ask for your cooperation in the following measures. *These guidelines are as of August 30th, 2022. Please note that there may be revisions depending on future situation.
Request for cooperation in measures against the COVID-19 infection
- Please wear a mask that is proven to be effective, such as non-woven masks. Avoid face-to-face contact and refrain from talking when you take off your mask when eating or drinking.
- Your temperature will be measured upon entry. If you are found to be sick or have a fever (37.5℃ or higher as a guide), you may be refused entry.
- Please disinfect your hands with alcohol.
- Please ensure social distancing in the venue.
- Admission may be restricted when congested.
- Please wash your hands frequently and refrain from shaking hands or talking loudly.
- For printed materials such as guidebooks, we recommend using electronic versions.
Please register in advance to avoid congestion
- Entry of individuals other than the registered person is prohibited. The individual attending has to register themselves.
- If there is a disclosure request from the local government or public health center such as in the event there is a covid positive individual at the venue, we would provide the registration information.
Please refrain from visiting the exhibition if you meet any of the following conditions
- You have a fever that exceeds normal body temperature (37.5℃ or higher as a guide)
- You have symptoms such as cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc.
- You have altered taste or smell
- You have fatigue (lethargy)
- In the past 14 days, you have traveled to a country or region where the government has imposed entry restrictions or an observation period after entry, or have been in contact with a returnee from the region.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been infected in the past with less than two weeks duration from when you have tested negative
- You have been designated as close contact and are under health observation at a public health center or similar.
*Regardless of the above, customers with a high risk of having severe illness should participate with caution.
Measures against infectious disease in the venue
- We will regularly disinfect the venue.
- The venue will be ventilated.
- The number of seats in the seminar hall and on stage has been reduced to ensure proper distancing. Please be cooperative by not changing your seats.
- We will install sheets for droplet dispersal prevention at the reception and other similar areas. In addition, we will wear vinyl gloves when handing over any items.